Friday, January 8, 2010

Redbox code


We had redbox issues here in Podunk over the holiday season, We had a movie and the doors were closed to WM when it was time to return it so we got stuck with a 2nd day rental. (big deal $1.08) but other people in my area got stuck with their movies for 3 and 5 extra days because I guess it was full or something and wouldn't accept the returns. So, Redbox sent me a code to use for a free movie. Give it a try for yourself and see if it works.....Good Luck.....


Redbox cod::::RBX2NITE


If it works for you, great, send me a comment so I can know it was used.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Possom! Thanks Julie :) I keep forgetting to reload the Q on Netflix, thus, we have been movie-less for a while.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment I love hearing from you. It's always nice to know someone is listening, so let me know you were here and I'll come over and listen to you!!.....Julie