Monday, June 14, 2010

Vacation Week Menu


We're taking a mini vacation this week and going to explore the area that we are considering relocating to. Anyway, we are having a transient menu - lot's of PBJ's,

We are staying at a Wyndham hotel for $45 a night and they serve breakfast so we'll make sammys for lunches and be dollarmenuaires for dinner.

Mon::Salisbury steaks, mashed instant, mango slices
as planned
Tue::$1 menu
Reno Buffett - it was ok not OK!!
Wed::$1 menu
brought the CP with us so we had BBQ chicken sammys
Thu::Pizza, green salad
as planned
Fri::Stew, rolls
working on it right now
Sat::Chili Cheese Fries,mandarins
guys on their own tonight
Sun::Roast Beef Au Jus sammys, steamed carrots
Happy Father's Day

There it is, the menu for the week. As usual, anything can change at any time for any reason. I usually update daily, IDK how that is going to work this week. I plan on being busy but I know I will have a few minutes to get online in the evenings with my free wifi. I sure hope it gets warm enough for us to get to use the outdoor pool.

I am linking this up to MPM, I'm #277