Sunday, July 4, 2010

Getting to know you from MannLand5

Hi All I'm doing the "Getting to know you" post over at MannLand5 blog. It looks like fun!! Come see what other people said about themselves

1. What do you look forward to the most on the 4th of July? Having someone else man the BBQ all I have to do is eat. And no house mess, we'll take it with us to the BBQ party
2. Are you a hugger? YES!!! Just ask my embarassed tweenage boys
3. What is your favorite BBQ'd food? Ribs and zucchini
4. Do you like to watch parades? Macy's thansgiving is my all time fav that one I would love to see in person otherwise it's just too darn hot unless my kids are involved!!
5. Who has stinkier farts..boys or girls? Hate to admit this but I think girls when hormones are involved LOL
6. Vampires or Werewolves? Werewolves
7. Do you read your horoscope? When I see it I do
8. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Chocolate Brownie