Monday, November 15, 2010

Whats for dinner November 15 - 21, 2010


It's Monday again already,time to get my menu together. We'll see how much we follow through this week.
As usual I will be updating daily with what we did eat. Also, I will be linking this with MPM along with over 300 other meal planners.
So.....here's my menu plan for the week.....

TV Dinners, grapes
as planned - easy
BBQ Chx sammys, cole slaw
also as planned - YUM!!
mushroom ravs with meat sauce, green salad
also with garlic parm sourdough bread
mixed tacos and go alongs
big box of helper
middle school grand kids over
shrimp stir fry over rice
patties, scalloped pots, applesauce, apple pie
have 2 of the girl grandkids
chx legs,potatoes,green beans
chx legs, stuffing, green beans, pineapple
still 2 girl grandkids here fall vacation
eggs,pots,sausage and F&Y smoothies
for sure this menu item will change
still deciding what to make as I have several choices
shrimp stir fry over rice, pot roast with pots & vegs, chicken taco soup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment I love hearing from you. It's always nice to know someone is listening, so let me know you were here and I'll come over and listen to you!!.....Julie