Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Review of Double breasted skirt suit

Originally submitted at Roamans

Woven polyester. Machine wash. Imported.

  • Double breasted skirt suit.
  • Shawl collar jacket, princess seams & mock pockets. Abt. 30'.
  • Back slit skirt with elastic waist; abt. 29'.

Plus size suits - double breasted skirt suit in size...


lightweight material and runs small

By mom2priceboys from Podunk, CA on 12/29/2010

 

3out of 5

Waist: Feels too small

Sleeve Length: Feels too short

Chest Size: Feels too small

Pros: Versatile, Attractive Design

Cons: Cheap Fabric

Best Uses: Interview

Describe Yourself: Trendy, Stylish, Practical, Budget shopper, Comfort-oriented

I bought for my 17 year old as she has several college interviews this spring. I have to return it because it is too small in the jacket It seems like I should have order 1 or 2 sizes bigger than usual. Material is very lightweight but that should be OK for spring/summer uses.Price was great. I also wish the jacket welt pockets were real pockets.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment I love hearing from you. It's always nice to know someone is listening, so let me know you were here and I'll come over and listen to you!!.....Julie