Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Review of Perfect knit tunic by All American Comfort®

Originally submitted at WomanWithin

Perfect plus size knit tunic flatters with ruching details at the V-neck...lengthens and slims with a fabulous fit.

  • Short sleeves
  • Straight hem with slits
  • 30" long
  • Washable cotton jersey knit, made in USA

Perfect knit tunic by All American Comfort®


Wardrobe classics

By Mom2priceboys from Podunk, CA on 12/21/2010

 

5out of 5

Sizing: Feels true to size

Pros: Great Color, Versatile, Figure Flattering, Quality Materials

Best Uses: Going Out, Casual Wear, Work, Outdoor Activities, Travel

Describe Yourself: Stylish, Trendy, Comfort-oriented, Practical

These are the choice this year for the daily driver t's. The are nice and roomy, the classic fit I would like them a bit longer but they are long enough to cover the flabby part of my abdomen and while they are new I am wearing them as a tunic over leggings tucked into boots.
The v is deep but I am older so my chest has traveled south enough for it to be appropriate without too much cleavage.
I have washed both my white and black but did hang dry them to keep them nicer longer by the summer I will put them into the dryer for a more casual wear.
I would like to buy more colors and would recommend to a friend however, this item is already sold out.

thumbnail

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment I love hearing from you. It's always nice to know someone is listening, so let me know you were here and I'll come over and listen to you!!.....Julie