Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Review of Short Straight Skirt

Originally submitted at Roamans

Woven cotton/spandex twill. Machine wash. Imported.

  • Side slash and back patch pockets.
  • Button and zipper closure.
  • Back vent.
  • Abt. 24".


Love It!!

By mom2priceboys from Podunk, CA on 12/29/2010

 

5out of 5

Fit: Feels true to size

Waist: Feels true to size

Length: Feels true to length

Pros: Nice Fabric, Nice Color, Easy Care, Body Hugging, Figure Flattering

Cons: I had to go up a size

Best Uses: Wear To Work, Special Occasions, Casual Wear, Christmas

Describe Yourself: Casual Dresser

Comfort vs Style: Comfort Driven

I did order up a size based on reviews I am glad I did. This skirt is great I wore it with a brown sweater and my new slouch boots and tights for Christmas,Totally cute. I am job hunting this would be a great outfit for that. This skirt lools and feels superiorly made. If there were more colors I would buy more. I washed and hung dry - some wrinlkes but not too many. It is a nice basic wardrobe piece for all seasons.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment I love hearing from you. It's always nice to know someone is listening, so let me know you were here and I'll come over and listen to you!!.....Julie