Sunday, May 2, 2010

May 3 to 9 2010 Menu Plan

First week of May. We did big shopping this week going to 4 stores. The local Walmart for basic household items $150.oo it was $180 I saved $30 using coupons. Dollar tree was $27 WinCo was $130. It was $160 something I saved over $35 using coupions. At my local food for more butcher shop for $20 for meats. I still need to supplement about $100 to finish making meals for the month including milk and cereal for weekend AMs, and a few snacks.

:::::::::The menu plan for this week is:::::::::

MON::hot dogs, mac salad, apple slices
TUE::McD's at 4 pm the oatmeal at 8
WED::turkey paprikas over egg noodles and cheese bread
THU::ham and eggs on sourdough, f&y smoothie
FRI::tuna helper, can veg
SAT::tamale pie
SUN::BBQ chicken over pots, broccoli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment I love hearing from you. It's always nice to know someone is listening, so let me know you were here and I'll come over and listen to you!!.....Julie