Thursday, April 29, 2010

Kitchen Gourmet Omelet Maker (Fake GTXpress)

Hi friends,
Hubs just picked one of these up at the local thrift store for $2.50. It of course did not come with any instructions so I am wondering if anybody else has this or something similar and what and how do you prepare in it.

I am kinda thinking to treat it a bit like the GT Express and not only making omlets but cooking breakfast rolls and pancake type items also. Any ideas would be helpful, Thanks.....Julie

It makes life easier when you want omelet's but you are lazy - Kitchen Gourmet Omelet Maker - Viewpoints

Posted using ShareThis

1 comment:

  1. I got one of those GTXpress things but to be honest I rarely use it, Im probably putting in my neighbors garage sale this weekend. It can collect dust at someone elses house :)

    Hope you enjoy the peanut butter bars :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment I love hearing from you. It's always nice to know someone is listening, so let me know you were here and I'll come over and listen to you!!.....Julie