Saturday, July 3, 2010

Available and Proposed Menu for July 2010

OK I think I have a pretty solid plan and have arranged these items to provide variety (Biggest pet peeve is any same item 2 nights in a row - I know - how crazy!!) Anyway this seems to go with our anticipated schedule.......SO FAR!!! HAHAHA plans always change don't they??


Sun 4 TV Dinners and FFYS
Mon 5 Beef and Bean Nachos, fixings, strawberries
Tue 6 Turkey and gravy over rice, green beans
Wed 7 Hot dogs, can beans, corn on cob
Thu 8 Pozole, cheesy tortilla chips
Fri 9 Hamburger patties, mac& cheese, steam broccoli
Sat 10 Chili cheese fries, can mandarins
Sun 11 Chicken italiano, egg noodles, green salad
Mon 12 Clara's Poormans' meal, fruit salad
have you seen this video? She's a hoot!!
Tue 13 Shredded Beef Tacos, fixings
Wed 14 Onion Chx nuggets. sweet pots, cheese stix
Thu 15 Meatloaf, saffron rice, corn on cob
Fri 16 CP BBQ chicken sammys, KFC coleslaw
Sat 17 Hamburger helper, green beans
Sun 18 Frozen Pizza, Hearty Green Salad
Mon 19 Hamburgers, sweet pots, corn on cob
Tue 20 Impossible turkey pot pie
Wed 21 meatless spaghetti, garlic toast,peas
Thu 22 Potatoes and Eggs, toast,
Fri 23 CP Chili, cornbread
Sat 24 Tuna helper, corn on cob
Sun 25 Au Jus Beef sammys, green salad
Mon 26 CP Beans
Tue 27 Broccoli Beef stir fry over rice
Wed CP Chicken taco soup,cheesy tortilla chips
Thu 29 CP Breakfast for dinner (pancakes??)
Fri 30 Chimichangas, fries, mandarins
Sat 31 Hamburger Soup, bread maker bread
I will post updates to see how good I keep my plan. I spent $205 at 4 grocery stores last week. I need about $70 more for the rest of the month #1::$10 for items still needed for main menu, and #2::$15 for each of 4 weeks during the month (total $60) for things like produce, milk, cereal and bread.
Breakfast and Lunches are where I am kind of lacking in both planning and quantity. However I have to remember that we supplement those menu plans with weekly $15 stipend, 1 meal of fast food once a week and finishing off or repurposing leftovers.

Lastly, I will be linking this with::links to come...