Thursday, July 8, 2010

Meals for week July 12 - 18


Getting my menu ready for this upcoming week. I have had to change some things from my original plan because we altered some menu plans last week LOL. As we already know I reserve the right to change any menu for any reason at any time.


Mon 12 Clara's Poormans' meal, fruit salad
have you seen this video? She's a hoot!!
Tue 13 Beef and Bean Nachos, fixings, grapes
Wed 14 Turkey and gravy over rice or casserole, green beans
Thu 15 Hot dogs, can beans, corn on cob
Fri 16 CP BBQ chicken sammys, KFC coleslaw
Sat 17 Hamburger helper, green beans
Sun 18 Frozen Pizza, Hearty Green Salad


I will be linking this with MPM at orgjunkie. Come over and read what several hundred other families are preparing this week. This week, I'm #173. I also try to update this daily after we eat or while I'm preparing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment I love hearing from you. It's always nice to know someone is listening, so let me know you were here and I'll come over and listen to you!!.....Julie