Saturday, October 17, 2009

last week of october menu

so for this last week of October I have left in my monthly menus salisbury steaks, 1/2 and 1/2 rice and steamed carrots, new pork CP recipe with fruit over egg noodles, tuna helper and fruit, BBQ drummies, couscous and canned veggie, a CP chicken entree with stuffing, CP pot roast with potatoes and veggies. I see that I plan on keeping my crockpot busy this week.

Su-CP pork with fruit over egg noodles
M-tuna helper and fruit
W- CP chicken and veggies with stuffing
Th-BBQ drumssticks, couscous and veggies
F- slalisbery steak, rice and steamed carrots
Sa- halloween out to dinner

This is definatley going to change

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment I love hearing from you. It's always nice to know someone is listening, so let me know you were here and I'll come over and listen to you!!.....Julie