Thursday, June 24, 2010

Menu Plan for the last 3 days of the month of June 2010


Well, it finally is here, the end of this month. Feeding my kids all 3 meals for the last 2 months has definitely taken it's toll on my pantry but I guess thats ok since were planning a move in August, right??

As it stands right now I only have to create a menu for 3 days then I will be shopping on thursday for not only the bulk of the month but for my baby's 11th b-day on the 3rd as well as a grown son who is turning 28


Mon::Crescent dogs, canned fruit
Tue::Turkey,cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, etc...
Wed::Chicken Taco soup or leftovers
Thu::Shopping so probably fast food
Fri::Papa Murphy's (We're having a sleepover)
Sat::Sons' #11& #28 B-day BBQ hot dogs and beans, etc...
Sun::4th of July BBQ chicken,potato salad, etc...


I am linking this with MPM, This week I'm #193.