Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mealtime.org :: Search our Free Online Recipes for Healthy Meal Ideas

Mealtime.org :: Search our Free Online Recipes for Healthy Meal Ideas

Have you been here? I have found some great idea to use some challenging items that I have found in my pantry. Some of them in in great abundance like generic tomato soup, canned apricots and evaporated milk

OK, OK, so I know, I already told my deepst darkest secret here that I have been adding a can of evaporated milk along with a can of water into our gallon milk container when it gets to half a gallon and they do not notice. I only do it once per gallon but I have been doing it for about the last 5 gallons and it has helped extend our milk. I feeding 2 tweenage boys .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment I love hearing from you. It's always nice to know someone is listening, so let me know you were here and I'll come over and listen to you!!.....Julie