Friday, February 19, 2010

Menu Plan for the last week of Feb 2010


This is what I have planned for this weeks menu::


Hamburger Helper and can corn had Sat 2/20
out to dinner sat 2/27
Chicken stir fry over rice wed 2/24
Spaghetti,can veg, garlic bread thur 2/25
CP ham, oven fries & veggies
Sun 2/21
Ham and Eggs on toast, fruit and yogurt smoothie Fri 2/26
Cheesy chicken, bean, and veggie quesadillas Tues 2/23
Alfredo tortellini with ham, steamed broccoli Mon 2/22
If needed, I can still make 2 chili's, 2 - 3 other soups, more canned baked beans and rice and another breakfast for dinner. However, payday is Feb 27 (next Sat) so we are more than ok with food this month. YIPPEE!!
I will link this to MPM with over 400 similar minded smart women

3 comments:

  1. I'm just doing some blog visiting and watching or I should say listening to Judge Judy.
    I love MPM! I get lots of inspiration from the various participants. It definitely helps us from getting bored.
    You have a yummy meal plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too get a lot of inspirational ideas from MPM and others'menus. That is why my menu listed is always changing throughout the week. also this week si our no paycheck week so we are living out of our pantry and thus, things change as items become unavailable like milk and eggs this week.
    Thanks for visiting me while you were multi tasking with blogging and TV ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw another crock pot recipe that used a Pork blade roast and a bottle of Coke. Let us know how your ham turns out, it sounds like it should be yummy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment I love hearing from you. It's always nice to know someone is listening, so let me know you were here and I'll come over and listen to you!!.....Julie