Sunday, February 28, 2010

Menu Plan for March 1 - 7 2010


Here is what I have planned for this week after my shopping and what I still have in supply. My usual disclaimer, this menu plan can and will change or alter for any hormonal reason at any time so keep coming back for updated choices.

Sun 2/28:: Turkey roast, roast pots, canned green beans
had as planned green beans
Mon 3/1:: Chicken cordon bleu sammys with lettuce and tomato
had deli sammys - I was low energy (getting sick)
Tues 3/2:: Ham & Egg with F&Y smoothie
had Mon menu with cantaloupe slices-good dilaudid!!
Wed 3/3 ::Chicken nugget salad, breadmaker rolls
Dad made Tue menu still under weather but getting better
Thu 3/4:: CP Chili with tortilla crisps
made beef/bean enchilada casserole, mandarins (xtra kid)
Fri 3/5::Creamchx soup and pbj sammys
simple dinner needed here, it's Friday after all LOL
ended up having Sani Food deli sammys
Sat 3/6:: Beef tacos, refried beans, fixings
Sun 3/7::Chx, Chz, Veg, Bean Enchilada casserole, mandarins
I will be linking this to: MPM, GCC, others to be listed as linked!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog! I put the recipe for the caramel apple salad up there, so come back and take a look!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment I love hearing from you. It's always nice to know someone is listening, so let me know you were here and I'll come over and listen to you!!.....Julie