Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Taa Daa!!! I have an oven!!!

Hi gals, it's been almost a week since I've been here. My life has been hectic. On Saturday my little baby turned 12 when i say little baby I mean my one that was born at 1 1/2 pounds 13 inches long. Yep, he was that little!!! He now is about 5'6" 145# not so little anymore!!!
Another great thing that happened was I got an oven. It has been close to a year since our oven went out. I changed many things, used my roaster, became friendly with my crock pot, made a cake in my breadmaker and fully utilized my 2 working stove burners. Sometimes doing all simultaneously LOL Well, now many nights will be some type of oven baked one dish casserole hope they love em"
I did go shopping this weekend also and spent about $110 for the next 2 weeks and more. I hope to have another $100 in 2 weeks because the kids will be home from school for a week the 3rd week of this month. I also need to work on my menu plan. I always struggle with this issues the first week f the month and we tend to eat out a bit more. I know this and am working on reigning this in to only 3 times a month. Hubs has a different perspective LOL
Thanks GCC for hosting this linky

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, so now I know why you were storing your pots and pans in the oven - you mouse slayer you :)~ I can't do that, I end up burning up my pots and pans because I forget they are in the oven! So, congrats on the new appliance!! Can't wait to see what you do with it :) And, Im jealous, I want a new oven!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment I love hearing from you. It's always nice to know someone is listening, so let me know you were here and I'll come over and listen to you!!.....Julie