Monday, April 19, 2010

1 cooking~1 cleaning


I am trying to figure out pictures so I thought I'd share this one of my boys. It was taken tonight 4-19-10 and I loved that I had one cooking and one cleaning. I mean what else could your Mom fantasy be?? Oh yeah, A's and B's on the report card, well, ya can't have it all!! HA HA HA
This post is a work in progress so things may be added and/or changed\
OK ladies, here I was showing you a positive pictures of my guys now let me show you them when they are left to their own devices LOL this is semi-disturbing but I'm sure you can appreciate it he he he Julie's boys and yes, please leave comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment I love hearing from you. It's always nice to know someone is listening, so let me know you were here and I'll come over and listen to you!!.....Julie