Hi all, I did my shopping on Saturday (see this post) and then,while putting it away, I created a menu for the rest of the month. I will post this menu plan with those from many other of us bloggers at Menu Plan Monday when it opens up.
::This weeks plan::
- Meatloaf, scalloped pots, green beans - Sunday 1-10-10
- chicken noodle soup, garlic toast - Thursday 1-14-10
- beef tacos, fixins, mango - Tuesdsay 1-12-10
- pancakes, sausage, ?eggs? and mandarins Still available
- tamale pie, green salad - Thursday 1-21-10
- alfredo tortollini, steamed brocolli - Monday 1-11-10
- spaghetti, corn - made lasagna Saturday 1-16-10
- BBQ pork steaks, BBQ pots, applesauce still available
::Guide for the rest of the month::
- spaghetti noodle soup and biscuits ++wk3
- fish sticks, french fries, orange slices
- beef tacos, fixins, pineapple slices
- chili cheese dogs, mixed fruit++wk3
- SOS, steamed carrots ++week 3
- chicken enchiladas, green salad
- Au Jus French Dip sammies in CP, fruit salad
- ham and eggs on toast, fruit/yogurt smoothie++wk 3
- chicken tacos, fixins, fruit slices++wk3
- PBJ and canned soup
- helper, green beans
- beans and rice, apple slices ++wk3
- CP beef roast, vegs and pots
- pizza, salad, Round Table on payday??
I am excited that I got this done and as usual it comes with my disclaimer that Ican change at any time for any reason. I will be changing/updating this as I use the menu items.
I again need to clean out/organize my freezer and pantry for better access and availability. DH put away the canned groceries.
I am looking for a Joe's special recipe(found one) with GB, spinich, & eggs, & a pasta e' fagioli recipe that I like and is easy and is with what I have in my pantry.
Lastly, remember to go see what is going on in Crock Pot Exchange at CafeMom and there as here, I am mom2priceboys.